Anyone know about Italian underfloor heating systems please

Fires, cookers, water heaters, anything else??? Ask away!! We'll do our best!

Postby stressedmum » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:53 am

Hi, my daughter and her friends, living in a rented house, have been waiting for the underfloor heating to be fixed in one of the bedrooms. The plumber who visited on the 16th Jan said that it needed a new part and it was going to be difficult to source as it was an Italian system. Just interested to know if anyone is aware of any parts that could possibly take over a month to come from a European country ?!?!? Unfortunately I have no idea what the make of the system is or which part needs replacing, apart from the fact that when the heating stopped working, the plumber fixed it so that it would heat but only on "Max" and could not be changed, so it was either max heat or nothing at all. Any replies gratefully received, thanks
stressedmum

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Anyone know about Italian underfloor heating systems ple

Postby kfordgas » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:15 pm

Hello and a warm welcome to the forum
A month does seem a bit excessive to wait for the part, but personally I would phone your engineer and chase progress.
Thanks
kfordgas

Re: Anyone know about Italian underfloor heating systems ple

Postby stressedmum » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:10 pm

thanks for your reply. I thought a month was long too. Unfortunately I cannot chase the engineer as the letting agents are incredibly rude and unhelpful so will not give me the engineers name etc, but thanks anyway
stressedmum

Return to Other gas appliances